Thank you for your interest in South Peninsula Hebrew Day School and welcome!
To become a part of our SPHDS family:
New Family Enrollment
- To schedule a personal tour please contact Maya Yaniv at 408.738.3060.
- Application Process:
- Complete an online admissions application for each student.
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport – to verify date of birth and legal name. The birth certificate or passport can be mailed to 1030 Astoria Dr., Sunnyvale, CA 94087 or faxed to 408-738-0237.
- Schedule School Visit/Assessment: SPHDS will contact you to schedule a school visit with your child and an assessment.
- Kindergarten Assessment Day: your child will be invited to a playgroup observation and have a one-on-one assessment. If your child’s application is submitted after the K Assessment Day, an individual assessment will be scheduled.
- 1 – 8th Grade: School Visit and Assessment: Your child is invited to visit SPHDS for the day (1/2 day for 1st grade applicants). During the visit your child will shadow a fellow student and meet with the teacher to be assessed.
- Enrollment Contract:
- Our Admissions Committee will go over the above information and determine whether SPHDS is the right fit for your child and vice versa.
- SPHDS enrollment contract will be emailed to you. The enrollment contract must be signed by both parents.
- A $1,000.00 per child tuition deposit is due with the signed contract and return to 1030 Astoria Dr., Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Congratulations! You are now part of the SPHDS family!
For Re-enrollment Timeline Please Click Here.
Tuition and Deposit
- A $250.00 late fee will be charged if signed contract is submitted after the due date specified on your contract. The fee will be waived if the signed contract is submitted no later than the due date on your contract.
- There is a non-refundable, non-transferable tuition deposit of $1,000.00 per child due with the submission of the signed enrollment contract.
- Payment in full is due on or before July 5, 2018 or 10 monthly payments will be collected by our online payment system FACTS. First payment due July 5, 2018.
The staff of SPHDS strives to make every SPHDS experience warm and beneficial. Please do not hesitate contacting our administrative staff with any questions or concerns. We want to ensure that you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your child and family.
South Peninsula Hebrew Day School