SPHDS is committed to offering an exemplary Jewish education to all families. Awards of tuition assistance are subject to the availability of funds, therefore the school cannot guarantee aid or the level of aid repeated in subsequent years. SPHDS strives to provide assistance to the widest range of families.
All scholarship offered by SPHDS are moral scholarships if granted a scholarship, the recipient has a future moral obligation to support the SPHDS Scholarship Fund to the best of their ability. If one's financial circumstances allow, the recipient will repay the amount of any scholarship received.
To apply for tuition assistance please go to FACTS Grant & Aid, complete the application and submit the supporting documentation.
Financial Aid Important Dates:
- Applications will be reviewed when all requested documentation is completed and submitted online. Funds are awarded based on availability in each round, thus the ability of the financial aid committee to award financial aid in subsequent rounds is limited.
- First round deadline - January 8th
- Second round deadline - January 22nd
- Financial aid award letters (for first and seconds round only) with enrollment contract will be emailed by March 2nd.
- Signed award letters and contracts are due back by March 19th.
- All applications submitted after January 22nd will receive an award letter and enrollment contract on a date, which will be determined by the admissions office.
All information submitted to the committee is held in the strictest confidence and presented to the financial aid committee anonymously.
For more information regarding financial aid please email email@example.com