SPHDS is committed to offering an exemplary Jewish education to all families. Awards of tuition assistance are subject to the availability of funds, therefore the school cannot guarantee aid or the level of aid repeated in subsequent years. SPHDS strives to provide assistance to the widest range of families.
To apply for tuition assistance complete and submit with the supporting documentation the following forms:
1) Online application via the School & Student Service for Financial Aid at http://www.nais.org/Pages/default.aspx
SPHDS’s school code is #7422
2) A Parent Financial Statement – Financial Aid Form 2017-2018
When you submit your SPHDS Financial Statement, please include a copy of your 2016 W-2, last three pay stubs and a copy of your completed 2015 Federal and State tax returns (including all schedules). In addition, if you feel a narrative is necessary, please write anything you believe will support your financial aid request.
Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis and will not be considered until all requested documentation is completed and submitted to the Business Office. All information submitted to the committee is held in the strictest confidence and presented to the financial aid committee anonymously.
Applications and required documentation must be submitted to the Admissions Office (1030 Astoria Dr. Sunnyvale, CA 94087) no later than January 20, 2017. Applications will not be considered until all requested information is completed and returned to the Admissions Office.
- 2015 Federal & State Income Tax Return
- Copy of 2016 W-2 (If your 2016 W-2 is not available, please submit a copy of the last pay stub of 2016).
- Copy of last three pay stubs.
- Online submission of the School & Student Service for Financial Aid application and fees.
- $500 deposit due with financial aid forms.
For more information regarding financial aid email email@example.com